Sunday 31 March 2013

Will Young - One Night Only - Set List


This is what I would like to see from a comeback Will Young concert. A show of songs that doesn't focus just on hits. The show would feature many album tracks re-worked from his early albums and the occasional 'hit'. 
  1. Fine Line
  2. I Just Want A Lover
  3. Runaway
  4. Friday's Child
  5. I Won't Give Up
  6. Losing Myself
  7. Come On
  8. Acoustic Medley
    1. If Love Equals Nothing
    2. Love Is A Matter Of Distance
    3. Who Am I
    4. All Time Love
  9. Keep On
  10. All I Want
  11. Cruel To Be Kind 
  12. Let It Go (contains elements of 'Disconnected')
  13. Jealousy
  14. Changes
  15. Grace
  16. Are You Happy
  17. Your Game
  18. ENCORE
  19. Lie Next To Me
  20. Leave Right Now

No comments:

Post a Comment