Wednesday 27 March 2013

Kelly Clarkson - Smoakstack Concert - Set List


This is what I would like to see from a Kelly Clarkson Smoakstack concert. The show would include guest performances from Jason Aldean, Vince Gill and Reba McIntyre. All songs would be performed in a country style and include original and cover songs.
  1. Mr. Know It All
  2. Your Cheatin' Heart
  3. I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You)
  4. Don't You Wanna Stay (with Jason Aldean)
  5. Don't Rush (with Vince Gill)
  6. Up To The Mountain
  7. Walk Away
  8. That I Would Be Good/Use Somebody
  9. Walking After Midnight
  10. Walking On Broken Glass
  11. Lies
  12. The War Is Over
  13. I Can't Make You Love Me
  14. You Love Me
  15. If I Can't Have You
  16. Since U Been Gone
  17. ENCORE
  18. Because Of You (with Reba McIntyre)
  19. The Fear Of Being Alone (with Reba McIntyre)
  20. Fancy (with Reba McIntyre)
  21. ENCORE II
  22. Acoustic Hits Medley
    1. Miss Independent 
    2. My Life Would Suck Without You
    3. Behind These Hazel Eyes
    4. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
    5. Breakway
  23. Beautiful Disaster

No comments:

Post a Comment