Tuesday 5 March 2013

Karl Pilkington - The Moaning Of Life


As if being sent around the world three times already by Ricky Gervais in An Idiot Abroad wasn't enough, everyone's favorite 'round-headed buffoon' is set to do it all again, but this time on his own journey of self-discovery.

Karl Pilkington has turned 40, he"s now officially 'middle-aged' and he's ready to re-assess his life and look at things a little differently (about time, right?).

His new series, The Moaning of Life will see the now very well traveled Karl experience how other cultures face up to some of life's biggest issues, while at the same time planning for his own future.

I've been on the planet for 40 years now, and I'm still none the wiser as to what it's all about really, Karl said. "I've never worried about life's big questions. People at my age sit about pondering about 'why are we here?' The only time I ever asked myself that is when Suzanne booked us a surprise holiday to Lanzarote."

No comments:

Post a Comment