Thursday 7 March 2013

Anastacia - It's A Mans World Tour - Set List


This is what I would have like to have seen from Anastacia's tour.


  1. Opening (contains elements of ‘One Day In Your Life’, ‘Paid My Dues’, ‘Left Outside Alone’ and ‘I’m Outta Love’)
  2. Back In Black
  3. Why’d You Lie To Me
  4. Best Of You
  5. Sick And Tired
  6. I Can Feel You
  7. One
  8. Dancers Interlude (contains elements of ‘I Do’ and ‘Freak Of Nature’)
  9. Not That Kind
  10. Absolutely Positively
  11. Heavy On My Heart
  12. You’ll Never Be Alone
  13. Dream On
  14. Dancers Interlude II (contains elements of ‘Heavy Rotation’)
  15. Welcome To My Truth
  16. Paid My Dues
  17. You Can’t Always Get What You Want
  18. Acoustic Medley
    1. Everything Burns
    2. How Come The World Won’t Stop
    3. Who’s Gonna Stop The Rain
    4. Overdue Goodbye
  19. Cowboys & Kisses
  20. Interlude III (contains elements of ‘Ramble On’)
  21. Made For Lovin’ You
  22. Pieces Of A Dream
  23. One Day In Your Life
  24. I’m Outta Love
  25. ENCORE
  26. Left Outside Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment