Wednesday 14 March 2012

Jennifer Lopez - Love? Tour - Set List


Here is what I would have liked to have seen from a 'Love?' tour.
  1. Opening (including excerpts of ‘On The Floor’, ‘Do It Well’, ‘Love Don’t Cost A Thing’)
  2. Good Hit
  3. Do It Well
  4. Waiting For Tonight
  5. I’m Into You (at the point in the music video when the song becomes ‘Papi’ is when the song changes into the full version of ‘Papi’)
  6. Papi
  7. Let’s Get Loud
  8. Interlude I (including excerpts of ‘Story Of My Life’)
  9. Until It Beats No More
  10. Baby I Love You
  11. Starting Over
  12. Invading My Mind
  13. Get Right
  14. Interlude II (includes excerpts of ‘Ain’t It Funny’ and ‘Louboutins’)
  15. Love Don’t Cost A Thing
  16. If You Had My Love
  17. Ain’t It Funny
  18. Jenny From The Block
  19. Interlude III (including excerpts of ‘Villain’)
  20. Story Of My Life
  21. ENCORE
  22. On The Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment